Attention Self Published Authors...
How Many More Books Could You Sell If You
Could Get 1,000's of Interested Shoppers
Considering Your Book For Purchase?
You Are Minutes Away From Learning How
You Can Attract New Audiences For Your Book
And Get Them To Amazon To Buy Your Books
How many times have you gone looking for information about how to market your books online, and found a bunch of gibberish advice about creating Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, and forum profiles?
How many times have you tried to follow that advice for several weeks, before realizing that you seem to be missing an important piece of the marketing puzzle?
How many times have you visited forums, reading everything you could on the subject of selling books, before realizing that no one is offering any information that is truly useful?
How many times have you read someone's book marketing advice, only to realize that it looks like "the blind leading the blind"?
Experience Has Its Benefits
I know exactly the feeling of disappointment you have with the information you have so far read on this important topic...
I have been a professional marketer for 15 years. And, I have been pretty darn successful with marketing my products and services.
But for some reason, when I started writing books, I thought book marketing would somehow be "magically" different than the marketing I have done since the turn of the century.
I have read hundreds of those book marketing guides, written by people who should be "in the know." You know the kind I am talking about -- those written by successful authors and publishing companies.
And do you know what I have learned from my experience reading hundreds of book marketing guides?
Those people might be successful book authors in their own right, but most of them are absolutely clueless what they did to get themselves there!
And this is okay...
Let me tell you why...
What Your Competition Does
Not Know Is To Your Benefit
Because They Will Have A Hard Time
Learning How To Compete With You
Once you learn how to promote your books in the way I am going to show you, you can just keep building on your previous success as you move forward.
You can just keep doing those things that you know you should be doing, because you finally understand what the other people don't understand.
You can spend ten minutes this week and an hour next week, and you will have the confidence of knowing that you are in the process of creating new fans for your books and bigger royalty checks for your bank account, as more and more people will discover your books.
You will no longer need to sweat the details of how to become a successful author, because you will be so busy writing your next book confident in the fact that you already know how to market your books.
Twenty minutes here, five minutes there -- you will know in your heart of hearts that you are spending your time well, able to focus your time on your writing while the marketing takes care of itself.
I cannot express enough how liberating it is to be free of the struggles of marketing, by creating real interest in your books, working just a few minutes at a time.
I Am Not Talking About
That You Have To Do Everyday
For Small, Temporary Rewards
Instead, I am going to teach you how to build a simple marketing system that will serve you well for years to come -- even if you have to take long breaks from doing anything with it.
The following chart is an pretty accurate representation of what you can expect to see on your book sales charts, if you follow the strategy I am sharing in this training...
This proven marketing approach has served me well for years!
It is a reliable marketing system has worked very well for many people whose names you all know.
Instead of sitting around and waiting for Amazon to deliver possible buyers to your books, this training will show you how to get the attention of thousands of people who will want to buy your books and lead them to Amazon to make a purchase.
If You Keep Waiting For Amazon To Send You
Luke-Warm Shoppers To Look At Your Books,
Then Your Sales Numbers Are Going To
Continue At The Same Levels They Are Now
If you are happy with your book sales the way they are now, then keep doing what you have been doing until now.
However, if you are unhappy with the number of books you are selling, then maybe you need to step up and do something very different.
First I am going to teach you how to create real interest in your book, then I am going to show you how to reach out to a lot more people, who are going to be interested in buying your books.
And when these people land on Amazon, they are going to be much more inclined to make a purchase than the people who Amazon is getting to your book's sales page now.
The marketing process that I am going to teach you will show you how and what to do, and how to do it working just a few minutes every day.
I will show you how to do it yourself, and I will show you how you can outsource many of your tasks for just a few dollars per week.
This is a system that can grow the exposure that your book is getting, and importantly, it will allow your book to keep finding new customers for years to come.
Does this sound like something that would be useful to you?
Please Let Me Introduce You To
My Newest Book Promotion Training
"Book Promotion Made Simple"
Given that I create a number of book marketing guides, and because I invite my readers to send me questions, I am in the unique position of being able to see what problems are holding people back from getting sales they need for their books.
This 46-page PDF has been designed to help anyone put together the marketing materials they need to promote their books, then to get that information where it should be to find an audience of excited readers.
Inside this training guide, I will break it all down for you so that you can see what needs done, how to do it spending just a few minutes each week, and where to outsource the time-consuming parts.
"Book Promotion Made Simple" explains the basic principles of getting the attention of readers and showing them why they should want to buy your books, and how to lead those people to Amazon to actually make a purchase.
Very literally, this training will help you see book promotion in new and interesting ways, and it will show you how to execute a successful, valuable, long-term marketing plan for all of your books.
What You Are Going To Learn Inside
"Book Promotion Made Simple"
Inside this powerful training program, I am going to show you:
- How to do the work once, and reap the rewards of your labors for years to come.
- How to talk to the right people, so that your readers will be more interested in your books.
- How to grab people's attention, in just one or two sentences, making your job much easier.
- How to create a real desire to want to own your book, and how to lead buyers to the buy button. By increasing your conversion rates, you will need fewer shoppers to sell more books.
- How to build trust with readers, helping readers to feel safe purchasing your books.
- How to safely encourage people to visit your book's sales page on Amazon to make a purchase. This will help you make a stronger case to trust buying your book.
- How to avoid turning off readers. You don't want readers clicking away from your book, if the goal is to increase your book's sales.
- How to make your fiction books stand out from everyone's books. The special guidance given to fiction writers will help sell more fiction books.
- How to make your nonfiction books stand out in a big marketplace. The special advice concerning nonfiction books will help you sell a lot more nonfiction books.
- How to use reviews to promote your books. Any discussion of book reviews is incomplete if we don't also discuss Amazon's Terms Of Service. Book reviews serve a very specific role in our book marketing, which is described within this guide in detail. Make darn sure that you understand this chapter, so that your Amazon account will remain safe for as long as you wish to write books.
- How to use "Editorial Reviews" inside of Author Central. Editorial Reviews have the potential to be very a very powerful marketing tool. Learn how to use Editorial Reviews to get people off the fence and making a decision to buy your books.
- How to use "Review Copies" of your book in such a way as to stay within Amazon's TOS. If you want to use Review Copies as part of your book marketing, then don't miss this section.
- How to use the 50 described "Promotion Recipes" defined in this training for maximum effect. I organized this information as "recipes", because I understand that there needs to be a lot of flexibility in any promotion strategy. Use the recipes you want to use and discard the rest. This allows you as an author to be able to do the needed steps in a way that you feel more comfortable, keeping the work fun instead of aggravating.
- There is an entire chapter devoted to showing you who to outsource the tasks that you don't want to do yourself. This allows you to focus on doing those things that make you the most money, like writing. It also gives you a lot of insight as to how to save money, when outsourcing certain necessary tasks.
- How to think about the process that a reader goes through on their way to purchase your book. This allows you to better visualize new and exciting ways to use this training to grow your book publishing business.
- How to maximize your book's exposure with the minimum of effort. This allows you to find more buyers for your books, and it allows you to do so with less effort.
- How to not be overwhelmed by the task in front of you. I promise, selling thousands of books a week only looks like a big mountain to climb. The reality is that you will be able to do your work in just a few minutes each week.
- How to grow your audience in small steps over the long-term. This is the "magic" behind this training, because it will show you how to stack your promotions over time, enabling you to reach a bigger audience over time. The bigger your audience, the more books you are going to be able to sell.
- How to give your fans exactly what they want. You might be surprised to learn that once you get the ball rolling forward, your fans will do a lot of your book promotions for you, allowing you to grow the size of your royalty checks, with the minimum of effort on your part.
- How to find what is producing the best results for you. When you start seeing big successes, you will be able to do some simple research to see what you did right. This will enable you to do more in the future of what brought you success today.
- Gain the confidence you need, so that you will no longer need to sweat the question of how you will promote your books to create greater success for yourself.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide that this training guide does not live up to the promises I have made for it, then please ask for a refund of the money you paid for the product.
Simply send me an email to *support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com*, to request your refund.
Please allow me up to 72 hours to process your refund, as I do occasionally have a life outside the Internet.
Also be advised that if you file a dispute with PayPal, instead of giving me a chance to process your refund directly, my Money-Back Guarantee will become null-and-void, and I will fight your dispute with the intention of winning the dispute.
There is no need for either of us to be ugly about this. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply ask for a refund and allow me time to process your refund.
Click Below to Get Your Copy of
"Book Marketing Made Simple"
I truly believe that this product is worth far more than what I am going to ask you to pay for it.
But after much consideration, I have decided to keep the price low, so that more people could afford to purchase this training.
If in the future you decide to purchase other products I produce, then a lower price now will have been a good investment in your future and mine.
Click the image below to pick up your copy of "Book Marketing Made Simple":
P.S. If you have any questions about this program, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com”. I’d be happy to answer your questions.
Ponca City, Oklahoma USA