Attention Self Published Authors...
I Am Looking For Book Authors Who Are
Sick And Tired Of Low Book Sales and
Embarrassingly Small Royalty Checks
If this doesn't describe you, please close this page...
Keep Reading, Because I Am Going To
Teach You How To Turn Any Ordinary Book
Into A Title With Reliable Sales & Royalties
Full Video Transcripts Are Available...
Let me be clear, the most frustrating thing about being a book author is not the writing...
It is the selling.
How many times have you opened up your Amazon Kindle control panel to check your sales, only to be confronted with zero sales all day?
It is almost enough to make you destroy your computer and give up writing...
If you are like most book authors, it happens far more often than you would care to admit in public.
You may check your sales reports hourly at first, then daily later. Then after weeks of disappointing sales, you will stop checking just to save yourself the shock, disappointment and despair of having spent so much time and energy to create a book that barely makes enough money to cover your next cup of coffee at Starbucks.
It is really difficult to keep yourself from getting into a mindset of
blaming the customers you don't have for the failure of your books...
Thinking they are just too stupid to "understand why they would want to buy" your book...
But, complaining won't help your cause at all...
There is not a single book ever written that cannot be fixed, by simply tweaking your book descriptions.
If you have written a book, and you are disappointed with the sales of your book, you can fix your book description, and people will become so enamored with your book that they would beat each other up to get the last copy of your book!
Here is something I want you to consider...
Readers Need To Know The Reasons
WHY They Will WANT To Read Your Book
People only buy the books they WANT TO READ...
If readers are bored to tears by your book descriptions, what do you think they are actually going to do next?
That's right... They are going to leave your page, without purchasing your book!
Readers need to know what makes your book special.
They need to know what is going to make your book a valuable addition to their book collections.
But more than that... People need to know that they will enjoy reading your book.
They will need to know that your fiction books are entertaining...
And that your nonfiction books can help them solve their problems...
Anything short of this, and people will exercise their free will and click the BACK button on their browser windows... Forgetting that they ever looked at your book in the first place...
You Have Written A Good Book, And
People Really DO WANT TO READ IT...
They Just Don't Realize It Yet...
There are only two possible reasons that people are not buying your book:
- They don't know it exists;
- Your book description didn't connect emotionally with the reader.
Fortunately for you...
Both problems are easily corrected!
But only when you know what to do...
Bill, your Secret Sauce Training
is invaluable, especially the emphasis on the emotional grab to draw people into the writer's content.
You convinced me that someone out there needs/wants to read my book!
I am now in the process of redoing my sales page with the right emphasis. Thanks so much for your training.
--- Donna Patterson
, author of "How to Date to Marry" and the blog of the same name: https://howtodatetomarry.com
I vowed to myself I would never buy another product on book marketing. Then I saw "The Secret Sauce of Book Marketing
", and all my good intentions were forgotten.
I've just been through the product and got more value out of it, than other products that cost me 3 or 4 times as much.
I already knew a bit about the psychology of selling, but this video gave me a huge AHA moment! The penny has finally dropped.
Trouble is I've just made a lot of work for myself, as I have to go and change all my book descriptions. I know it'll be totally worth it though.
Thank you for this product Biil, it's absolutely made my day!
--- Wendy Owen
Introducing Bill Platt's
"The Book Marketing Secret Sauce"
Pick up your copy of this Powerful Video Training [transcripts are included], by clicking the image below...
This training covers the marketing for both fiction and nonfiction books in great detail... With many, many examples...
This Isn't Just Any Ordinary Training
You Have Seen Dozens Of Times Before...
I am not going to tell you to:
- Set up an author's blog;
- Do SEO on your blog;
- Post to your blog daily;
- Set up an Author Central account;
- Set up dozens of social media accounts;
- Post to your social media accounts daily;
- Have a video trailer made for your book;
- Post dozens of videos to Youtube;
- Run a virtual book tour;
- Pay for advertising on Facebook or Amazon; or
- Become a guest blogger.
I will let others who know less about book marketing than I do tell you about that stuff...
Don't get me wrong... All of that stuff is good...
You should at least consider doing some of it...
But this training is NOT about any of those things...
The Secret Sauce of Book Marketing
Isn't Using One Platform Or Another,
It Is Delivering The Right Messages
You have to connect with your readers on a very personal and emotional level...
You have to make them feel empathy for your characters in a fiction story. They have to feel the very real pain and torment of the characters in your stories.
For nonfiction books, they have to experience the painful realities of their current situation, so that they can decide that today is the day for them to take the appropriate action to solve their problems.
Are you sick and tired yet of seeing hack writers sell more books than you do?
Are you disgusted at some of the so-called "books" that you see in Amazon's best seller lists?
"Taken by the T-Rex (Dinosaur Erotica)" comes to mind for me... That darn thing was a best seller for almost a year!
And do you wonder why those pathetic excuses for a book outrank your books on Amazon?
Are you ready to fix the problems with your book description yet?
Or would you prefer to do nothing, and pray for a miracle to fall upon your head?
As a writer, you already know what readers should know about your books... You just don't realize what you need to tell them in your book descriptions.
If you have the ability to tell an emotional story, you already have the requisite knowledge to become a successful book author...
Selling far more copies of your books than you are selling today.
Once you have gone through this training, I am certain that you will never again be at a loss for words.
You will never again fail to choose the right words to describe your book to potential readers.
You will stop worrying about what to say, so that you can focus more of your time finding new audiences for your books... And creating more great books that you will be proud to have published.
You are literally just moments away from strapping a jet-fueled rocket to your butt and lighting the fuse. :)
Fiction writers will be smacking themselves in the forehead saying, "How did I not realize that?"
Nonfiction writers will be bubbling with excitement, uttering such words as, "Ah! I get it now. I know what I have been doing wrong all of these years."
Buckle up Buttercup. This is going to be an awesome, exciting, white knuckle ride!
Here Is A Short List Of The Many Reasons Why
You Won't Want To Miss This Extraordinary Training...
- For less than the cost of dinner for you and your spouse, you will be able to have your eyes opened to a much brighter financial future.
- When you begin to appreciate the incredible power of the words you choose, you will be able to convince more people to take a chance on your books.
- As you begin to update your existing book descriptions, you will see a near-immediate increase in the sales of your books, leading to more sales and larger royalty checks in the future.
Here is what Kathryn Colvig said about my previous "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" training...
"The Book Marketing Secret Sauce" is far more advanced training than what was found inside of the "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" training.
I bought Bill Platt's booklet on writing good descriptions with effective key words. I changed all my Amazon descriptions and the sales increased dramatically.
--- Kathryn Colvig
- Once it clicks in your mind as to how to suck people into your fiction and nonfiction stories, you will find it much easier to grow your audience and sell more of your books.
- When you discover just how easy it is to create irresistible book descriptions, you will gain the ability to almost force people to click the buy button on your books.
- During this training, you are going to hear about authors who are seeing 5- and 6-figure MONTHS on their royalty checks, and their experiences will give you greater confidence in your skills.
- After going through this training, you will have your eyes opened to the difference between "selling your books" and "letting people buy your books." Once you have mastered how to do the latter, you will never again worry about being perceived as some pushy person promoting a book.
- As you begin to understand the role emotions play in the book marketing process, you will be able to employ the right words to get more people buying your books.
- You will quickly learn the art and science behind CREATING REAL DESIRE to own your books, and this will lead you to being able to sell more books with much less effort involved on your part.
- When you begin to understand how Hollywood sells programming, you will be able to borrow from their expertise to turn average, ordinary stories into blockbuster best sellers.
- You will learn simple techniques for creating fiction and nonfiction book descriptions that readers cannot resist, which will enable you to write an effective book description in less time than you ever believed possible.
- You will be shown simple techniques, which will enable you to expand on what you did with your fiction and nonfiction book descriptions, to create book promotions that deliver a lot more bang for your buck and a lot more buyers for your books.
- As you begin to wrap your head around the totality of this training, you will never again worry whether people will actually buy your books or not, giving you greater confidence in the books you create.
- Winning new audiences is easy, when you understand what they need from you, before they are willing to buy your books.
- And, much, much more...
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Are there any upsells?
A1: Yes. There are four up-sells:
- "Extra Spicy Secret Sauce for Nonfiction Writers" ($15) - This is a 25-minute video [with full transcript] that offers a third, more advanced method for creating effective book descriptions and promotions for nonfiction books.
- "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" (Discounted to $20, Normal Price: $27) - This is my very popular 52-page PDF training on writing book descriptions for fiction, nonfiction and coloring book authors. The reviews on this product were outstanding, and many people have noted that they were able to see a significant increase in sales after employing the techniques described in this guide.
"The Book Marketing Secret Sauce" is a much more advanced version of the "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" training.
- "Emotional Writing Cheatsheet" ($10) - This cheatsheet points you to thirty additional resources for you to learn about "writing with more emotion".
Also included in the package is a Bonus Cheatsheet titled, "Amazing Back Cover Blurbs" that links you to another 18 resources that discuss the "back cover blurb" in much greater detail.
- "Book Description Coaching" ($97 per book) - This isn't a done-for-you offer. Instead, I will work with you to help you make your book description and book promotions the very best they can be.
My focus will be to teach you how to do this on your own in the future and to give you confidence in your own skills.
Q2: Someone told me you cussed in the video training. Is this true?
A2: Yes, it is.
This was set up as an honest conversation between me and another party who really wanted an uncensored view of what it takes to sell books.
I cuss in real life sometimes too.
There was no cussing for the sake of cussing. Instead, curse words entered the picture when it helped me to make the points I was trying to make.
I didn't start the video with the intention of cussing like a sailor, but one of those words slipped into one of my examples of "why people buy", and I figured in that case it was very effective at making my point, so just leave it.
I trust we are all adults here, and I trust that you have on your "big boy" or "big girl" britches, and you can tolerate some cussing along the way, and more so if I can make you laugh when I am doing it. :)
If you are easily offended, please don't buy this training.
There are no "safe spaces" here.
Q3: What if I don't like your voice?
A3: That is okay. I often tease that I have a face made for radio, and a voice made for print. :)
The good news is that if you hate my voice, I have included full transcripts with the videos.
Q4: How does this training differ from your "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" training?
A4: If you purchase both, you will note some similarities, but you will find this training to be light-years more advanced than the "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" training.
Q5: What is this material at the beginning of the video? And is it necessary to use what you are teaching to me?
A5: Second question first. No.
This 1 hour and 53 minute video began as a simple Question & Answer about using social media to promote books, and how to determine if social media activities are producing results.
But then the training evolved substantially after the first 18-1/2 minutes. The initial part of the video training covers setting up an Amazon affiliate account to track results and setting up a Facebook page to link from the back matter of your books.
At about the 18 minute and 30 second point in the video, I shifted gears into overdrive, talking about creating extremely effective book promotions that will get people to your book sales pages on Amazon and setting up an irresistible book descriptions (for fiction and nonfiction writers) that gets the sale.
As I got deeper into it, I realized that this was perhaps the best training packages I had done in my life, and I still feel that way about it now.
There is so much human psychology and sales psychology buried in this training, and all of it is geared to help you to understand how to create book promotions that get the reader to go to Amazon to learn more about your books and how to write book descriptions that are almost guaranteed to get the sale.
With this training, you will learn how to write your book promotions to create a real desire for people to click the link to learn more about your book, and you will learn how to write a book description that practically almost forces people to click the buy button for your fiction or nonfiction books.
If you have ever struggled with what to write in your book descriptions or your social media posts, this training will teach you exactly what you need to know to turn up the sales volume on your books.
Q6: How sure are you that I likely haven't seen anything like this before?
A6: I would say something close to 99.9% sure that you will have never seen something like this before.
I review a whole lot of products for book authors, and I spend a lot of time online looking to see what tips and tricks I can pick up from other people.
I do not recall ever having seen this material taught previously, although I did touch lightly on some of it in my "Hypnotic Book Descriptions" training.
Q7: Why don't you ever add images to your sales pages to break things up a bit?
A7: Oh... Do you mean like this one?
Q8: Is it true that your training will help both fiction and nonfiction authors?
A8: Yes, it is.
I teach the general concepts, then I tell you how it can be used specifically with fiction books, then I tell you how it will be used specifically with nonfiction books.
When I get to the next concept, I describe in great detail how to use it for fiction books, then I describe in great detail how to use it for nonfiction books.
Without any doubt in my mind, people will love this training, whether they are fiction or nonfiction writers.
And if for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase -- I cannot imagine that happening however -- then I do have a 30-day money back guarantee...
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide that this training guide does not live up to the promises I have made for it, then please ask for a refund of the money you paid for the product.
Simply send me an email to *support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com*, to request your refund.
Please allow me up to 72 hours to process your refund, as I do occasionally have a life outside the Internet.
Also be advised that if you file a dispute with PayPal, instead of giving me a chance to process your refund directly, my Money-Back Guarantee will become null-and-void, and I will fight your dispute with the intention of winning the dispute.
There is no need for either of us to be ugly about this. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply ask for a refund and allow me time to process your refund.
Click Below to Get Your Copy of
"The Book Marketing Secret Sauce"
Click the image below to pick up your copy of "The Book Marketing Secret Sauce":
P.S. If you have any questions about this program, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com”. I’d be happy to answer your questions.
Ponca City, Oklahoma USA