Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know about Kindle Publishing, But Were Afraid To Ask
There is nothing to be embarrassed about!!
Even I learned a few things about Kindle Publishing while reading the “Kindleology” from Chris Lockwood.
Some of what I learned in the product includes:
1. I realized what I did not know about Author Central, and what I should have known.
2. I figured out how to make my Amazon / Kindle book listing more effective and useful in my book marketing.
3. I finally understood that I had been under-utilizing — let me be honest, “ignoring” — Amazon Tags.
4. I learned that I was only counting 5 of 7 methods to influence how well my books rank in the Amazon search results.
5. I noticed that building direct links to my book sales pages could enable me to outrank better selling books in Google.
I am excited about what tomorrow may hold for my Amazon books sales, as a result of what I learned while reading Chris’ Kindleology product.
I have been told more than once that I should promote this product more often, as many people consider it to be one of the best Kindle products for writers available in the marketplace.
Get Your Copy Here, to see what it may have to teach you as well.
p.s. If you use the link on this page to purchase this product, you will get a 20% discount on the normal price.