945 Books Sold in a Book's First Month
Resulted in #1 in Several Sub-Genres
And a Top 500 Book in all of Amazon!
Experienced Best-Selling Authors Know
That The Secret to Respectable Book Sales
Hinges On External Book Promotion Activities
Why is it other authors seem able to release best-selling books on-demand, while you have to struggle to find people to notice your books?
What makes someone a best seller?
Why do those people sell more books than you do?
If you have written a good book, why aren't people buying it?
If people need to "discover your books", how can you make that happen?
How are people going to discover your books if no one is actually buying your book?
Why does it take some darned long for your books to get the attention they need to start selling?
Are you wasting your time chasing sales for a book that will never sell?
All are good questions indeed.
Are those authors successful because they had connections that you will never have on your side?
Do they have skills that you do not have?
Maybe, but not likely.
Do they know something that you don't know?
Absolutely yes... They do...
Best-Selling Authors Do Know
Something That You Don't Know
Best-selling authors know how to get attention for their books.
They know what to do, and they know how to do it.
They know how to get that word-of-mouth working for their books.
They know how to turn on the tap and flood their book's sales pages with people excited to make a purchase.
They know how to tell the story of their books...
They know how to get people to click the buy button for their books.
And they know that their book's sales page is actually the last step in their sales process, not the only step...
More Important Than Where To Promote
Is How To Promote Your Books
Where to promote our books is always changing.
What worked a year ago may not work today, and what was once worthless is now a powerful place to promote your books.
For a number of years, Bookbub was all the rage... These days, not so much.
I have had great luck with other websites over the years -- sites that could produce outstanding results almost immediately. But these days, they are not as worthwhile as they once were.
There is one site I could rely on for a significant shot in the arm for my business a decade ago. That site has lost nearly 70% of its audience base over ten years.
Several more websites on which I used to rely to promote my businesses are now shut down permanently.
Last year, there was one website we used to explode sales on a number of books. That train has completely left the station, and it isn't coming back.
More important than where to promote your books is how to promote your books in a way that will have a long-term impact on your sales.
THIS is what best-selling authors know that you should know also...
Introducing Bill Platt's
"Easy Book Promotion Mastery"
Here Is What You Will Find Inside
Within this PDF, I tackle:
- A Deep Dive into what makes a Good Title in fiction and nonfiction;
- Guidance on what should be done with our Book Covers;
- The basic structure of an Effective Book Description -- fiction, nonfiction, and activity books including coloring books;
- How to make the best use of Editorial Reviews;
- Book Pricing overview;
- What a successful Book Launch Strategy looks like;
- How to recognize a Book Promotion Activity worth doing;
- How to spread your Book Promotion Footprint far and wide;
- How to convert uninterested consumers into people who are ready to buy your books;
- How to Tell Stories about your books that gets readers interested in purchasing your books -- included are sections for fiction, nonfiction, and activity books including coloring books -- this section contains a lot of examples to get your brain churning with new ideas;
- How to Tell Stories about yourself to get people interested in purchasing your books -- several examples provided;
- One free and three paid options to use at a particular website that I view as good enough to replace Bookbub as the premium website for promoting indie authors and their books...
The Benefits Of This Approach
Far Exceeds a One-Week Sales Boost
If you have done book promotions in the past, you might have noticed that many will produce a rush of new sales, but eventually sales will taper back to nothing...
Even if I make enough money from the promotion to cover my advertising costs, I feel that if my sales drop back to zero, then I will have almost wasted my time and money...
You want to put a fire under book consumers to buy your books and keep buying them...
You want to spark consistent book sales over the long-term...
You want to become a recognized author who people talk about...
You want to be on the tip of people's tongue when someone asks about recommended books in your sub-genre...
Inside "Easy Book Promotion Mastery", you will learn how you can do these things for your books too...
My last book sold 945 copies in its first month as an Amazon Best Seller... The one previous to that sold 738 copies in its first month on Amazon... Both cracked Amazon's Top 500 Books List...
There is a method to this kind of madness...
You Are Just Moments Away From Discovering
What Best-Selling Book Authors Already Know
Once you understand what best-selling authors understand, you will be better prepared to do the same for your books...
- If you really understand what you should be doing to promote your books, you will spend less time doing the book promotion work that needs done, which will give you more time to be doing what you want to do -- writing more books.
- When you know what needs to be done, you will better understand where you need to be doing it, which will allow you to create more royalties from your books with less effort.
- Knowing how to do what needs to be done is awesome, because you will never again doubt yourself, your books, or your book promotion activities. This will give you a measure of confidence that maybe you haven't had before today.
- Once you finally understand what best-selling authors are doing that you are not doing, then you will be strongly positioned to duplicate what they do and grow your book sales.
- The foundation that you lay down for your book promotions will have the potential to put you on a path to long-term sales, in such a way that you will be able to build on your early successes to strengthen sales for your future books also.
- You will discover how to create more permanence in your book promotion activities, so that the book promotion work you do today may continue to deliver book sales and royalties for many years into the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are there any upsells?
A: No. There is only the single PDF.
Q: What genres are best served by this training?
A: This training will help anyone who writes and publishes books. I have included specific sections for fiction, nonfiction, and activity books including coloring books.
Q: What format is this information delivered?
A: PDF format. No videos. No additional documents.
Q: What about that specific resource you are sharing? Is it really a free resource?
A: Yes. It has one option that is 100% free. It also has three paid options. All four book promotion options could be really valuable to authors who take advantage of them.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide that this training guide does not live up to the promises I have made for it, then please ask for a refund of the money you paid for the product.
Simply send me an email to *support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com*, to request your refund.
Please allow me up to 72 hours to process your refund, as I do occasionally have a life outside the Internet.
Also be advised that if you file a dispute with PayPal, instead of giving me a chance to process your refund directly, my Money-Back Guarantee will become null-and-void, and I will fight your dispute with the intention of winning the dispute.
There is no need for either of us to be ugly about this. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply ask for a refund and allow me time to process your refund.
Click Below to Get Your Copy of
"Easy Book Promotion Mastery"
P.S. If you have any questions about this program, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com”. I’d be happy to answer your questions.
Ponca City, Oklahoma USA