Attention Self Published Authors...
Discover The Secret to Getting
Your Book In Front of Millions
of Readers Through Libraries
50% Of Library Patrons Say They Buy Books
From The Authors They Discover & Like
Libraries have always held huge promise for book authors, but there has always been a huge challenge for self-published authors to actually get our books into the libraries.
Sure, Createspace and other book distributors give us a checkbox to tick, to give libraries the option to purchase our books, BUT libraries rarely buy our books, and here is why...
- Libraries have a limited budget available to purchase books.
- Libraries don't want to waste limited resources purchasing books from unknown authors.
- Information Overload... 625,327 self-published books published in the United States in 2015, which doesn't even take into account print books or books published in other countries.
- Librarians don't have the time to review books themselves.
- Librarians do not know which books are worthy of their consideration.
- Librarians do not want to be embarrassed when library patrons discover poorly written books from self-published authors in the library.
- Librarians want to support local writers, but they are afraid to add books to the library that have not been reviewed by credible reviewers.
Have You Been Frustrated In Your Attempts
To Get Any Kind Of Recognition For Your Books?
I know it is hard to believe that writing a "good book" isn't enough to get your sales moving forward.
I know it is disheartening when you create a good book and no one seems to care that you have done so.
If you are like most authors, you are consistently frustrated by:
- Limited numbers of sales, and even fewer book reviews.
- Few people sharing your books on social media.
- No one with a sizeable audience reviewing your books.
- The uphill climb of getting someone like Bookbub to take your money to promote your books.
- "Free book promotion" sites that recommend a payment to consider your books, but will not guarantee to actually promote your books.
- Book promotions that fail to generate enough sales to cover the cost of the promotion.
- Book promotions that successfully get some initial sales, but you later realize that the sales burst was not sustainable.
With So Much Going Against Us, How Can We
Possibly Get Our Books Into Libraries?
We could pay credible reviewers to review our books, but those kinds of services often cost about $600 per book reviewed. And we may need to get more than one person to review our books.
Even when we have paid to get our books reviewed by someone whom the librarian trusts, there is still no guarantee of getting our books into the library.
This is where the traditionally-published author has a real advantage -- their publisher has the budget to ensure they could line up a number of credible reviewers.
Which allows the librarian to have a lot more confidence in their decision to purchase a particular book for the library.
There Has Got To Be A Better Way, Right?
That is the advantage of being traditionally-published... Your publisher will spend their money to get reviews for your book...
The disadvantage is that because they are spending their money to get reviews and do promotions for your books, you will earn fewer royalties.
The advantage of being self-published is that you get to keep all of your book royalties, and you don't have to share your royalties with the publishing house...
The disadvantage is that because you get to keep all of the money, you are the one that needs to open your wallet to get your books reviewed and to do promotions.
So, How Do You Actually Get Into Libraries
If You Don't Have Any Marketing Budget?
This is why we often ignore libraries and turn our attention to websites like Bookbub to advertise our books on our behalf.
Then we spend all of our time jumping through the hoops that Bookbub lays in our path...
Bookbub requirements have become much more daunting in recent months:
- Must be a discounted or free listing.
- Must have a good cover.
- Fiction book must be at least 150 pages in length, works of nonfiction at least 100 pages, cookbooks at least 70 pages, middle grade books at least 100 pages, and children's picture books at least 20 pages.
- Must have a number of positive reviews comparable to the number of positive reviews on the best-selling books in your genre.
- Must have editorial reviews from respected reviewers... Oh, the same as libraries require...
- And you must bring several hundred or thousand dollars to the table.
Furthermore, over the past calendar year, Bookbub has been squeezing self-published books out of their daily mailings in favor of traditionally-published books!
What If You Could Leverage A
FREE Book Discovery System To
Get Your Books In Front Of
MILLIONS Of Avid Readers?
What if there were a way for you to spend less than five minutes of your time to get your books in front of millions of new readers, would you want to know more?
What if you didn't need any verified reviews on Amazon or elsewhere to get someone to share your books with their readers?
What if your book didn't need any minimum word counts in order to submit your book?
What if I was able to show you how to do this, without you having to sell your first born child or grandchild to get the job done?
Now, here is the mind-blowing part...
What if I could show you how to get your books in front of millions of potential readers for free -- zip, zero, nada?
Would. You. Want. To. Know. More?
If You Ever Hope To Become A Best-Selling Author
You Need A Way To Grow Your Readership & Fan Base
Within my "Book Promotion Fire Hose" training, I am going to show you a book discovery system that will absolutely blow your mind.
Forget all of the hurdles put in your path by librarians and services like Bookbub.
Those hurdles won't be a problem for you ever again.
When you follow the steps outlined inside this PDF guide, you will be able to see yourself through a five-minute process that will get your digital ebooks inside 1000's of libraries in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe, where your English-language books may be discovered by millions of potential library patrons...
According to Surveyed Library Patrons,
50% End Up Buying Books From Authors
They Discovered In Their Local Libraries
Once your books are in the public library system, then there is a strong chance that the people who discover your books may buy other books from you in the future.
At least, that is the hope...
Getting Your Books Into Libraries
Could Be Absolutely Life-Changing For You!
If you can get your books into 1000's of libraries, that could be huge!
- Readers will get to sample your content, before they buy.
- Readers can more easily tell their friends how to find your books.
- Increase your clout as an author, by pointing to the fact that your book is now available in libraries.
- Significantly improve your credibility with future customers through your marketing materials, by pointing out that your books can often be found in their local library.
- Strengthen your authority with readers, by sharing that your books were good enough to be made available to library patrons.
Introducing Bill Platt's
"Book Promotion Fire Hose"
Pick up your copy of this powerful PDF training, by clicking the image below...
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are there any upsells?
A: No. There is only the single PDF.
Q: Are you pulling my leg? Is it really free to submit my ebooks to libraries?
A: I am not pulling your leg. This really is a free service.
Q: Does my book need to be already published to take advantage of this opportunity?
A: No. This book discovery service is happy to work with published and unpublished authors.
Q: Is it true that I don't need any reviews on my books to get my books into libraries?
A: Yes, it is true. See the details inside this PDF.
Q: Is this for fiction or nonfiction books?
A: All of the above. The book discovery system provides categories for both.
Q: If I don't live in the United States, can I still participate in this program?
A: Yes. So long as your book is written in English, and you hold the digital rights to your ebook, they are willing to distribute your book, no matter where you reside.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide that this training guide does not live up to the promises I have made for it, then please ask for a refund of the money you paid for the product.
Simply send me an email to *support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com*, to request your refund.
Please allow me up to 72 hours to process your refund, as I do occasionally have a life outside the Internet.
Also be advised that if you file a dispute with PayPal, instead of giving me a chance to process your refund directly, my Money-Back Guarantee will become null-and-void, and I will fight your dispute with the intention of winning the dispute.
There is no need for either of us to be ugly about this. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply ask for a refund and allow me time to process your refund.
Click Below to Get Your Copy of
"Book Promotions Fire Hose"
Click the image below to pick up your copy of "Book Promotions Fire Hose":
P.S. If you have any questions about this program, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com”. I’d be happy to answer your questions.
Ponca City, Oklahoma USA